Is to produce consistently fantastic tasting meat which is noted to be better than any other local supplier.
We will do this through:
- Sourcing local rare traditional British breeds
- Sourcing from farms within 25 miles of the premises
- Sourcing from farms who extensively breed, rear and feed their stock
- Source from farms who grass feed and when they supplement,they do so with no interference with the natural digestion processes of the animals
- Ensuring our chosen animals live to mature to optimum levels so that real taste has time to develop
- Ensuring slaughter is calm and stressfree for the animal
- Ensuring hanging the carcasses are to optimum lengths and to meet various customers needs of taste and tenderness
- Ensuring our staff are trained to the highest of standards so our meat is butchered to meet the demands of the most discerning of customers
- Ensuring high standards of hygeine are met at all times
- Ensure we are trained so we can advise our customers on appropriate cooking methods for all of the different cuts of meat
- Ensuring we adopt a ‘head to tail’ approach to marketing of the whole animal to enable our customers to enjoy the largest selection of cuts they can.